Saturday, April 2, 2016

4/2/16 - Filming day!!

After a long day working hard, we finally finished filming! With a few technical error and some issues regarding scheduling, we all managed to get ourselves together and film. We decided to change the location, as we could not all meet up in Miami at the same time. Therefore, given those circumstances, I decided to change the setting of our story to a railroad track, which, lucky for us, was available behind one of my dad's business warehouse. With automatic approval for filming, and all materials on deck, we were ready to roll.

Even though I haven't thoroughly looked at the videos and shots that we took, Im very confident that they're going to be good! Since none of us had a professional camera, I decided to download an app that Mrs. Stoklosa recommended to us in the beginning of the year called FilMic. I really helped us greatly by balancing color and by offering clear images and focus pulls that were readily available to us. I'll post a little more on the process of the filming today as well as a few excerpts later tonight. But , for now, enjoy this screenshot of an opening shot of our opening credits, which was created by your truly. It represents all my group members name by putting all our initials together into into one bulb, or idea. Innovative, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment